[kisoron-ml] JAIST Logic Seminar Series

Hajime Ishihara ishihara at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Jun 8 14:14:17 JST 2016

皆様

オークランド大学のBakhadyr Khoussainov先生の講演のお知らせです。
どうぞふるってご参加ください。

問合せ先:
石原 哉
北陸先端科学技術大学院大学 情報科学系
e-mail: ishihara at jaist.ac.jp

* JAIST Logic Seminar Series *

Date: Monday 20 June, 2016, 15:20-17:00

Place:JAIST, Collaboration room 7 (I-56)
(Access: http://www.jaist.ac.jp/english/location/access.html)

Speaker: Bakhadyr Khoussainov (University of Auckland)

Title:  Computably Enumerable Structures: Domain dependency
Abstract:
Computably enumerable structures arise naturally in algebra
and computer science. In algebra examples include finitely
presented universal algebras such as finitely presented groups.
In computer science, these are abstract data types
defined by equational or quasi-equational specifications.
The domains of these algebraic structures are quotient sets
of the form $\omega/E$, where $\omega$ is the set of
natural numbers and $E$ is a computably enumerable (c.e.)
equivalence relations. We consider c.e. structures whose
domains are of the form  $\omega/E$ and study various properties
of these structures and their dependence on the domain  $\omega/E$