[logic-ml] The 3rd 「論数哲」(PhilLogMath) workshop

Shunsuke Yatabe shunsuke.yatabe at aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 19 16:36:31 JST 2012

The third「論数哲」"Ron-Suu-Tetsu" (PhilLogMath) workshop

We will hold the 3rd 「論数哲」(PhilLogMath) workshop.
Our aim is to provide opportunities of detailed discussions among
philosophers, logicians, mathematicians and linguists.

We focus on theoretical and computational linguistics this time.
Everyone is welcome.