[logic-ml] Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic

Hiroakira Ono ono at jaist.ac.jp
Fri Feb 3 11:04:16 JST 2012

                                Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic

"Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic"  will be organized by Research
Center for Integrated
Science (RCIS), Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
(JAIST) and held at the
Ishikawa Hightech Ceter near JAIST from 15th to 17th February, 2012.

Our aim is to promote mutual understandings among researchers on logic
working in Asian
countries, and to establish closer collaborations in future. The scope
of the Workshop will cover:

      philosophical logic, non-classical logics, algebraic logic, and
their applications in
      computer science and cognitive science

During the Workshop, we will have a special session of discussions on
future collaborations,
in particular on research, education and exchange of researchers in
our region. We welcome
your participation in both talks and special session.

For the details, see    http://www.jaist.ac.jp/rcis/awpl/

Organizers

Hiroakira Ono
Norbert Preining

Research Center for Integrated Science
http://www.jaist.ac.jp/rcis/
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Nomi, Ishikawa, 923-1292 Japan