[logic-ml] Tokyo Forum for Analytic Philosophy (TFAP)

rdietz at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp rdietz at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Mar 12 00:50:22 JST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

May I introduce myself, I am Dr Richard Dietz. I was recently appointed
as a Lecturer the Department of Philosophy at the University of Tokyo (
Hongo Campus). I just founded a new discussion for analytic
philosophy, which is going to be launched in April. It is called the
Tokyo Forum for Analytic Philosophy (TFAP). For further information,
please see:  http://tf-ap.com

On this note, I wanted to ask you whether you circulate the news of the
upcoming launching of TFAP in your logic mailing list. This would be
very helpful.

Also, if this is possible, I would be grateful if I could join your
mailing list.

Thank you very much.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,