[logic-ml] セミナーのご案内(2012年11月23日(金)東北大学)

Naohi Eguchi eguchi at math.tohoku.ac.jp
Mon Nov 19 11:47:54 JST 2012

Logic-ml の皆様,

東北大学の江口と申します.

以下の要領で講演会を行います.

当日は祝日のため建物の玄関が施錠されます.
参加ご希望の方は江口までお知らせください.

江口直日:eguchi at math.tohoku.ac.jp

日時 2012年11月23日(金)

場所 東北大学北青葉山キャンパス理学総合A棟1201号室

14:00 - 16:00 横山啓太 (東京工業大学大学院情報理工学研究科)
Combinatorial principles and Reverse Mathematics

Abstract:
Determining the first-order/proof-theoretic strength of Ramsey's
theorem for pairs is a long-term open question in reverse mathematics.
In this talk, I will explain this question and related topics. After
that, I would like to have a discussion on several different
approaches for this question.

16:00 - 18:00 菊池健太郎 (東北大学電気通信研究所)
On Terms Representing Sequent Calculus Proofs

Abstract:
In this talk, we introduce a term notation to represent
proofs in a standard intuitionistic sequent calculus.
We identify a subset of the terms that correspond to
simply typed lambda-terms, and then discuss the relation
between beta-reduction and a cut-elimination procedure
which is represented by reduction rules on the terms.

--
江口 直日
東北大学 大学院理学研究科 数学専攻
E-mail: eguchi at math.tohoku.ac.jp