[logic-ml] Talk by Irek Ulidowski (U. Leicester), Tue 21 May

Ichiro Hasuo ichiro at is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue May 14 12:02:06 JST 2013

みなさま,

東京大学の蓮尾です.来週火曜日の研究室セミナーでは,
Leicester 大学の Irek Ulidowski さんをお迎えしてプロセス計算と
event structure に関するご研究をお話いただきます.
ぜひご参加ください.

蓮尾 一郎
http://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/

________________________________

Tue 21 May 2013, 15:30-17:30

Irek Ulidowski (University of Leicester)

Modelling of bonding with processes ad events

理学部7号館1階 102教室   Room 102, School of Science Bldg. No. 7
アクセス: https://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/indexj.html (一番下)
Access: http://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ (see bottom)

We introduce two forms of modelling of systems that consist of objects
that are combined together by the means of bonds. In reaction systems
for bonding we define how bonds are created and dissolved via
reduction-style semantics. The usefulness of reaction systems is
illustrated with examples taken from software engineering and
biochemistry. We also introduce reversible event structures and define
the notion of configuration. We then discuss how to give semantics of
reaction systems for bonding in terms of reversible event structures.