[logic-ml] セミナー案内

KASHIMA Ryo kashima at is.titech.ac.jp
Mon Sep 30 10:52:22 JST 2013

数理論理学セミナーのお知らせ

日時:10月4日(金)15:00から
場所:東京工業大学 大岡山西8号館 部屋未定
(参加者希望者はメールをください.部屋確定後に個別にお知らせします)

(1)
話者:Daniel Günzel (ダルムシュタット工科大)
題目:Logical Metatheorem: Background and practice
概要:
A logical Metatheorem, due to Gerhardy-Kohlenbach, is introduced by presenting the main logical tools involved and showing some key aspects of the theory involved.
After having done all the formal work, an application to a real world fixed point theorem (due to Fora) is given in several steps going to the formalization and modification process to finally obtain new constructive results.

(2)
話者:横山啓太(北陸先端科学技術大学院大)
題目:Ramsey's theorem, its iteration and their strength
概要:
In this talk, I will introduce several versions of iterated Ramsey's theorem, and study the strength of them.
I will also consider finite versions of iterated Ramsey's theorem, which are independent from Peano arithmetic.
In fact, some of them are strictly stronger than the famous independent statement by Paris/Harrington.

------
問い合わせ先:鹿島 亮(東京工業大学)
kashima at is.titech.ac.jp