[logic-ml] 第15回 関西集合論セミナのご案内

Hiroshi SAKAI hsakai at people.kobe-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 23 21:47:56 JST 2014

皆様:

神戸大学の酒井拓史と申します.
第15回の関西集合論セミナを以下のように開催いたします:

------------
日時:2014年7月25日(金) 15:00--17:30
場所:神戸大学 自然科学総合研究棟3号館4階421号室(プレゼンテーション室)
      http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/guid/access/rokko/rokkodai-dai2.html

プログラム:
 15:00--16:00 Paul Larson (Miami Univ.)
              "Coding sets of ordinals with canonical functions"
 16:30--17:30 池上 大祐 (神戸大学)
              "The theory of universally Baire sets in 2^{\omega_1}"

アブストラクト:
(1) Paul Larson, "Coding sets of ordinals with canonical functions"

We will outline a proof of the following theorem:
for any ordinal alpha, there is a cardinal-preserving forcing extension
in which all subsets of alpha are members of the model L(P(omega_1)).
The proof uses modest large cardinals.
This is joint work with Saharon Shelah.

(2) 池上 大祐, "The theory of universally Baire sets in 2^{\omega_1}"

The goal of this research is to understand the theory of subsets of
\omega_1 under ZFC + large cardinals + forcing axioms as much as the
theory of subsets of \omega under ZFC + large cardinals.

The theory of universally Baire sets of reals has been proven to be
crucial to understand the theory of subsets of \omega. Universally
Baire sets of reals are the key mathematical objects connecting large
cardinals, determinacy, generic absoluteness, and inner model theory.

In this talk, we introduce the notion of universally Baireness for
subsets of 2^{\omega_1} and develop the basic theory of universally
Baire sets in 2^{\omega_1} under ZFC + large cardinals + forcing
axioms. This is joint work with Matteo Viale.
------------

セミナの情報は関西集合論セミナのウェブページにも掲載されますので,
そちらもご覧下さい:
http://www.mi.s.osakafu-u.ac.jp/~kada/kansaiset/