[logic-ml] セミナー案内

KASHIMA Ryo kashima at is.titech.ac.jp
Sun May 25 14:48:34 JST 2014

数理論理学セミナーのお知らせ

日時:5月29日(木) 17:00 から
場所:東京工業大学 大岡山西8号館 W棟10階 W1008
話者:Florian Pelupessy (東北大学)
題目:Weak concrete mathematical independence.
概要:
Since Gödels theorems it is known that Peano Arithmetic is incomplete, i.e. there exist sentences in the language of PA which cannot be proven, nor disproven using PA.
We will discuss some examples of such statements which can be regarded as being natural, in the sense that they closely resemble theorems from mathematical practice and we will examine these statements, hoping to clarify what makes them independent of PA.

------
本セミナーは定期的に東工大で開催しているものです。
初めて参加を希望される方はご一報ください。

なお,前日の水曜まで SLACS・超準解析合同シンポジウムが開催されています。