[logic-ml] FW: UNILOG'2015 in Istanbul and 10th PLS in Samos Island

Kensaku GOMI mathpsy at mb.infoweb.ne.jp
Mon Jan 5 12:18:44 JST 2015

From: jean-yves beziau [mailto:jyb.logician at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 3:44 AM
To: Kensaku GOMI

Forwarded to: Logic-ml
Subject: UNILOG'2015 in Istanbul and 10th PLS in Samos Island

Hope to see you at the 5th UNILOG -

World Congress and School on Universal Logic to happen in Istanbul, June 20-30, 2015

http://www.uni-log.org/enter-istanbul

As indicated in our website:

The event is organized in combination with the 10th Panhellenic Logic Symposium that will happen June 11-15, 2015 in Samos Island, where Pythagoras was born.

https://samosweb.aegean.gr/pls10/

A travel by bus from the nearby port of Kusadasi in Turkey up to Istanbul will be organized with stops on famous historical sites: Ephesus, Troy, etc. Special arrangements will exist for participants who wish to attend both conferences.

I am sending you attached the posters for UNILOG'2015 and the related contest "The Future of Logic".

I would be glad if you can print them (colour A3) and post them at your university /institute

or if you prefer I can send them to you by post (then send me your exact mailing address)

I wish you a happy new year 2015

Jean-Yves

Jean-Yves Beziau

Editor-in-Chief - Logica Universalis

Latest Issue

Scope of Logic Theorems - In Memoriam Adolf Lindenbaum

http://link.springer.com/journal/11787/8/3/page/1