[logic-ml] 千葉 logic seminar (2015年7月8日)

Naohi Eguchi neguchi at g.math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp
Wed Jun 24 13:13:22 JST 2015

千葉 logic seminar の第6回のお知らせです。

どなたでも参加できますので
どうぞ気軽にいらっしゃって下さい。

問合せ先
江口(千葉大学)
Naohi Eguchi <neguchi at g.math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp>

---------------------------------------
千葉 Logic Seminar
https://sites.google.com/site/chibalogicseminar/home/seminar

日時:2015年7月8日(水)15:00-16:00
場所:千葉大学理学部2号館105号室
アクセスは
http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/campus_map/nishichiba/index.html
の地図の黄色い理学部の中で数字2が付いている建物の1階です。

Speaker: Martin Avanzini (University of Innsbruck)

Title: Analysing the Complexity of Functional Programs: Higher-Order
Meets First-Order

Abstract:
   In this talk I will outline the content of our recent ICFP paper.
Here, we shows how
   the runtime complexity of higher-order functional programs can
   be analysed automatically by applying program transformations to a
   defunctionalized versions of them, and feeding the result to
   existing tools for the complexity analysis of first-order term
rewrite systems.
   Crucial, all involved transformations are complexity reflecting.
   As a consequence, a complexity certificate on the first-order system
can be relayed
   back (asymptotically) to the initial higher-order program.

Reference:
Analysing the Complexity of Functional Programs: Higher-Order Meets
First-Order
Martin Avanzini, Ugo Dal Lago and Georg Moser
Proc. ICFP 2015, to appear. Long version: http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.05043