[logic-ml] Kobe set theory seminar on Tue 2 June.

Daisuke Ikegami daiske.ikegami at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:15:12 JST 2015

皆様

神戸大学の池上です。

来週の火曜日13:30から行われる神戸集合論セミナーのお知らせです。
講演者は、筑波大学でポスドクをしている Monroe Eskew さんです。
どうぞお気軽にお越しください。

日時:2015年6月2日(火)13:30-15:00
講演者:Monroe Eskew (筑波大学)
場所:神戸大学自然科学総合研究棟3号館4階421室(プレゼンテーション室)
交通:阪急六甲駅またはJR六甲道駅から神戸市バス36系統「鶴甲団地」行きに乗車、
「神大本部工学部前」停留所下車、徒歩すぐ。
http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/guid/access/rokko/rokkodai-dai2.html (「ローカルマップ」の59番の建物)

題目: An aleph_2 saturated ideal on aleph_3.

アブストラクト:
We give some more information about which regular cardinals can carry
uniform, countably complete, aleph_2 saturated ideals.  We extend a
negative result of Kunen and Foreman about some “forbidden cardinals,”
answering a question of Foreman.  Then we show that there can exist a
uniform, countably complete, aleph_2 saturated ideal on aleph_3, using
results of Foreman and Woodin.  It was previously unknown whether
there can exist such uniform ideals on aleph_n for n > 2, and it is
still open whether there can exist such an ideal on aleph_4.  Some of
our arguments are quite specific to the cardinals involved.

問合せ先:
池上 大祐
神戸大学大学院システム情報学研究科
E-mail: ikegami at people.kobe-u.ac.jp