[logic-ml] Fwd: 3月2日の TGSAセミナーの追加講演

Hiroshi Fujita fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 26 16:07:14 JST 2016

皆さまこんにちは。愛媛の藤田です。
先日ご連絡いたしました第19回松山TGSAセミナーの
予定が更新されましたのでご連絡いたします。

藤田博司 <fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp>

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	3月2日の TGSAセミナーの追加講演
Date: 	Fri, 26 Feb 2016 04:59:36 +0000
From: 	Dmitri SHAKHMATOV <dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp>
To: 	fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp
CC: 	dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp

皆様、

3月2日(水)に行のわれる「Matsuyama Seminar on Topology, Geometry,
Set Theory and theirApplications」(松山TGSAセミナー)の講演の追加が
ありましたのでご連絡差し上げます。

*****

第19回のセミナー

日時: 2016年3月2日(水) 15:15〜17:30

場所: 愛媛大学理学部2号館2階,大演習室 (201号室)

講演者 1: 渕野 昌 (神戸大学)

時間: 15:15〜16:15

題目: Reflection numbers under large continuum

Abstract: The reflection number $\kappa$ of the Rado Conjecture is defined as the
smallest cardinal $\kappa$ such that any non special tree $T$ has a non
special subtree $T'$ of cardinality $<\kappa$ (or $\infty$ if there is
no such $\kappa$). We show the consistency of the statement that the
continuum is fairly large (e.g. that it is a large cardinal like
supercompact in an inner model with the same cardinals as in the
universe) while the reflection number of the Rado Conjecture is less
than or equal to the continuum. We also consider some other reflection
numbers and the relationship between them.

講演者 2: Alejandro Dorantes-Aldama (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico,
Visiting Foreign Researcher of Ehime University)
(メキシコ国立自治大学・愛媛大学外国人客員研究員)

時間: 16:30〜17:30

題目: Almost irresolvable spaces

Abstract: A topological space X is almost resolvable if X is the union of a
countable collection of subsets each of them with empty interior. We prove that under
the Continuum Hypothesis, the existence of a measurable cardinal is
equivalent to the existence of a Baire crowded ccc almost irresolvable T_1
space. We also prove that:

(1) Every crowded ccc space with cardinality less than the first weakly
inaccessible cardinal is almost resolvable.

(2) If 2^{\omega} is less than the first weakly inaccessible cardinal, then
every T_2 crowded ccc space is almost resolvable.

講演終了後に交流会を予定しています。交流会にご参加いただける方はシャクマトフ
<dmitri.shakhmatov at ehime-u.ac.jp>までご一報お願い致します。

以上、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

世話人(五十音順)