[logic-ml] 池上氏と横山氏の講演会(仙台)

Tanaka Kazuyuki tanaka at math.tohoku.ac.jp
Tue Mar 1 17:14:29 JST 2016

皆様

池上大祐氏と横山啓太氏による講演会を以下の通り行いますので、
ふるってご参加下さい。

Sendai Logic Seminar 特別講演会
日時:3月8日 15:00 - 17:30
場所:東北大学大学院理学研究科(青葉山)
   合同A棟2階 202号室

**************************

Sendai Logic Seminar: Special Lectures
Date: March 8 (Tuesday)
Place: Room 202, Science Complex A
          Tohoku University (Aobayama)

15:00 - 16:00
Speaker: Daisuke Ikegami 池上大祐 (東京電機大学)
Title: Introduction to \Omega-logic
Abstract:
In this talk, we give some basic ideas on Woodin's \Omega-logic.
If time permits, we discuss the connections between \Omega-logic and
Boolean valued higher order logics.

16:30 - 17:30
Speaker: Keita Yokoyama 横山啓太 (JAIST, U.C. Berkeley)
Title: Nonstandard models of subsystems of PA and KP
Abstract:
There are several similarities between nonstandard models of
subsystems of PA and nonstandard models of subsystems of KP. Using
nonstandard models of PRA and ISigma_1, one can prove the Parsons
theorem, which states that the provably total functions of ISigma_1
are primitive recursive functions. In contrast to the Parsons theorem,
Rathjen showed that the provably total functions of
KP^-+Sigma_1-foundation+Pi_1-foundation are so-called primitive
recursive set functions.
In this talk, we will prove Rathjen's theorem by using recursively
saturated models of KP^-. This is a joint work with Tin Lok Wong.

連絡先:田中一之(東北大学)