[logic-ml] FW: 松山 TGSAセミナーのお知らせ(4月19日)

FUJITA Hiroshi fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp
Tue Apr 11 17:19:17 JST 2017

こんにちは。愛媛大学の藤田です。

次回のTGSAセミナーの案内を転送します。

藤田 博司 <fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp>

________________________________
差出人: Dmitri SHAKHMATOV <dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp>
送信日時: 2017年4月11日 10:55
宛先: FUJITA Hiroshi
CC: dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp
件名: 松山 TGSAセミナーのお知らせ(4月19日)

皆様、

「Matsuyama Seminar on Topology, Geometry, Set Theory and their
Applications」(松山TGSAセミナー)のお知らせです。

*****

第30回のセミナー

日時: 2017年4月19日(水) 16:30〜17:30

場所: 愛媛大学理学部2号館2階,大演習室 (201号室)

講演者: Alejandro Dorantes-Aldama (愛媛大学)

題目: Selective sequential pseudcompactness

概要: We say that a topological space $X$ is {\em selectively sequentially pseudcompact} if for every family $\{U_n:n\in\mathbb{N}\}$ of non-empty open subsets of $X$, one can choose a point $x_n\in U_n$ for each $n\in\mathbb{N}$ in such a way that the sequence $\{x_n:n\in \mathbb{N}\}$ has a convergent subsequence. We show that the class of selectively sequentially pseudcompact spaces is closed under arbitrary products and continuous images, contains the class of all dyadic spaces and forms a proper subclass of the class of strongly pseudocompact spaces introduced recently by Garc\'ia-Ferreira and Ortiz-Castillo. We prove, under the Singular Cardinal Hypothesis SCH, that if $G$ is an Abelian group admitting a pseudocompact group topology, then it can also be equipped with a selectively sequentially pseudcompact group topology. Since selectively sequentially pseudcompact spaces are strongly pseudocompact, this provides a strong positive answer to a question of Garc\'ia-Ferreira and Tomita. This is a joint work with Dmitri Shakhmatov.

講演終了後に交流会を予定しています。交流会にご参加いただける方はシャクマトフ<dmitri.shakhmatov at ehime-u.ac.jp>までご一報お願い致します。

以上、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

世話人(五十音順)
 井上友喜