[logic-ml] Talk by Silvia Ghilezan (1st Feb., 11:00-)

Kazushige TERUI terui at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 31 18:55:55 JST 2018

皆様、

直前の連絡になってしまい大変申し訳ありません。
明日木曜日に、京都大学でSilvia Ghilezanさんの講演があります。
詳細は以下のとおりです。どうぞご参加ください。

京都大学数理解析研究所
照井一成

====================
Time:    11:00-12:00, 1st Feb., 2018
Place:    Rm 478, Research Building 2, Main Campus, Kyoto University
    京都大学 本部構内 総合研究2号館 4階478号室
    http://www.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/access/yoshida/main.html (Building 34)

Speaker: Silvia Ghilezan
(University of Novi Sad, Mathematical Institute SASA, Serbia)

Title: Types in logic, computation and concurrency - an overview

Abstract:

In this talk, we present an overview of results obtained for type
systems of computational interpretations of intuitionistic and
classical logic with applications to programming languages. We further
present results obtained for type systems for concurrency and discuss
the role of types in security, access control and privacy issues in
these settings.

Kazushige TERUI
Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences,
Kyoto University.
Kitashirakawa Oiwakecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8502, JAPAN.
Phone: +81-75-753-7235
Fax: +81-75-753-7276
terui at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~terui/