[logic-ml] Call for Presentation at CTFM2018

Kenshi Miyabe research at kenshi.miyabe.name
Fri Jul 13 10:19:29 JST 2018

Dear all,

We fix the important dates for submission and registration.
The details are below.
We are looking for your submission and registration,
and seeing you at CTFM 2018.

Workshop on Computability Theory and Foundations of Mathematics 2018

Date: 13--15 September, 2018
The venue: Surugadai Campus, Meiji University, Tokyo,

# Invited Speakers

George Barmpalias (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Matthew de Brecht (Kyoto University)
Bjorn Kjos-Hanssen (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
Tomoyuki Miyaji (Meiji University)
Igor Potapov (University of Liverpool)
Liang Yu (Nanjing University)

# Organising Committee

Akitoshi Kawamura (Kyushu University)
Kenshi Miyabe (Meiji University)

Computability Theory and Foundations of Mathematics (CTFM) aims to
develop computability theory and logical foundations of Mathematics.
The scope involves the topics Computability Theory, Reverse
Mathematics, Nonstandard Analysis, Proof Theory, Set Theory,
Philosophy of Mathematics, Constructive Mathematics,
Theory of Randomness, and Computational Complexity Theory.

# important dates
submission: 27 August, 2018
registration: 27 August, 2018

# submission
Abstracts of contributed talks should be submitted via easychair.
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ctfm2018
The length of every abstract is limited to 1 page of A4 including references.

We welcome your original research work in the scope
as well as proposal and introduction of open problems.

# registration
The registration can be done by google form.
https://goo.gl/forms/iHlXNPpytnmstQ263
The registration fee is as follows.
The payment is cash-only, and at the registration.
2,000 yen for general
free for students

# Banquet
The banquet will be held in the evening on 14th September, 2018.
The banquet fee is as follows.
The payment is cash-only, and at the registration.

5,000 yen for general
3,000 yen for students
3,000 yen for accompanying person

For details, see the following website: