[logic-ml] JAIST Logic Seminar Series (9月 20日) のお知らせ

Nao Hirokawa hirokawa at jaist.ac.jp
Sat Sep 1 17:08:52 JST 2018

皆様

9月20日(木)に JAIST にて行われます、インスブルック大学
Aart Middeldorp 教授の講演のお知らせです。
皆様、どうぞ奮ってご参加ください!

廣川 直 (JAIST)

* JAIST Logic Seminar Series *

Date: Thursday 20 September, 2018, 14:00-15:00

Place: I-56 (Collaboration Room 7) at JAIST
(Access: http://www.jaist.ac.jp/english/location/access.html)

Speaker: Prof. Aart Middeldorp  (University of Innsbruck)

Title:   Automating Proof Terms in Term Rewriting

Abstract:
Proof terms are a useful concept for reasoning about computations in
term rewriting. This talk gives an introduction to proof terms and
mentions some of the challenges when reasoning about proof terms.
Since human calculation with proof terms is tedious and error-prone,
the tool ProTeM was developed that offers support for manipulating
proof terms in left-linear rewrite systems. We use ProTeM throughout
the talk to illustrate the various operations on proof terms. The
talk is based on joint work with Christina Kohl.