[logic-ml] Nagoya logic seminar

吉信 康夫 yosinobu at math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 14 14:49:30 JST 2019

皆様:

名古屋大学の吉信です。

以下の要領で名古屋ロジックセミナーを開催します。

日時:3月19日(火) 15:30〜
場所:名古屋大学大学院情報学研究科棟314室

講演者:Sabrina Ouazzani(エコール・ポリテクニーク)
タイトル:How to compute with an infinite time Turing machine?
概要:In this talk, we present infinite time Turing machines (ITTM), from
the original definition of the model to some new infinite time
algorithms.

We will present algorithmic techniques that allow to highlight some
properties of the ITTM-computable ordinals. In particular, we will
study gaps in ordinal computation times, that is to say, ordinal times
at which no infinite time program halts.  We will  explain some properties
of the gaps in the ordinal computation times.

多数の方のご参加をお待ちしております。