APLAS 2016 will include a poster session during the conference. The poster session aims to give students, researchers and professionals an opportunity to present technical materials to the research community, and to get responses from other researchers in the field.
Poster contributions are sought in all areas of programming languages and systems, including the following topics:
- Semantics, logics, foundational theory;
- Design of languages, type systems and foundational calculi;
- Domain-specific languages;
- Compilers, interpreters, abstract machines;
- Program derivation, synthesis and transformation;
- Program analysis, verification, model-checking;
- Logic, constraint, probabilistic and quantum programming;
- Software security;
- Concurrency and parallelism;
- Tools and environments for programming and implementation.
Each presenter should submit a 1-2 page abstract in PDF via the submission web page, easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aplas2016nier) by 1 October. The abstract should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s) and summary of the work. We will announce the accepted presentations on 6 October. We hope to accommodate every presentation, but may restrict them (based on relevance and interest to the community) due to space constraints. The format of the poster will be announced later.
Notice: Please do not be alarmed by our use of the site from APLAS-NIER workshop. This is so, as for convenience, we are reusing the submission site of the workshop for the management of APLAS poster.
(Update 22/09: Deadline extended)
- Submission due: 1 October 2016 (Saturday), 23:59 GMT
- Notification: 6 October 2016 (Thursday)
- Conference: 21 November – 23 November 2016 (Monday – Wednesday)
Poster chair: Hung Nguyen (hungnt AT soict.hust.edu.vn)