[logic-ml] Kobe Colloquium on Logic, Statistics and Informatics Jan. 16, Jan. 18, and Jan. 19

Joerg Brendle brendle at kurt.scitec.kobe-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 13 18:23:09 JST 2012

Kobe Colloquium on Logic, Statistics and Informatics

以下の要領でセミナー(3つの発表)を開催します。

日時:2012年1月16日(月)13:20-14:50
2012年1月18日(水)13:20-14:50
2012年1月19日(木)15:10-16:40
場所:神戸大学自然科学総合研究棟3号館4階421室(プレゼンテーション室)
講演者:Frank Tall (University of Toronto, Canada)

題目:Classic Lindelöf problems and selection principles (talk 1 and 2)
時間:16日(月)と18日(水)1:20-2:50

アブストラクト:
There are many connections between classical topological problems
concerning Lindelöf spaces and selection principles, such as
(generalizations of) Rothberger, Menger, and Hurewicz properties.
In the first talk, we will discuss these connections.

In the second talk, we will pursue further some of the topics introduced in
the first talk, but it is not necessary to have gone to the first talk in
order
to understand the second.

題目:PFA(S)[S]: a useful model (talk 3)
時間:19日(木)3:10-4:40

アブストラクト:
We introduce a model in which important consequences of PFA hold
but also some combinatorics that follow from V=L. This talk is
quite technical and assumes familiarity with proper forcing with
elementary submodels as side conditions.

交通:阪急六甲駅またはJR六甲道駅から神戸市バス36系統「鶴甲団地」
行きに乗車,「神大本部工学部前」停留所下車,徒歩すぐ.
http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/info/access/rokko/rokkodai-dai2.htm

連絡先:ブレンドレ ヨーグ  brendle at kurt.scitec.kobe-u.ac.jp