[logic-ml] Talk by Bakhadyr Khoussainov , Wednesday this week (23 Oct)

Hiroyuki Miyoshi hxm at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp
Tue Oct 22 16:05:51 JST 2013

sonoteno, logic-ml, jssst-ppl
各メーリングリストの皆様、

京都産業大学理学部数理科学科の三好博之です。
先ほど、蓮尾さんから東京大学でのBakhadyr Khoussainovさんの
講演会のアナウンスが有りましたが、京都産業大学でも
明日10/23(水) 14:00-15:00 に京都産業大学万有館
(バスプールからエスカレーターを2つ乗り継いだ正面の建物)
3階セミナー室にて談話会が行われます。東大の講演より
少し時間が短いですがAbstractを見るとだいたい同じ内容のようです。
アナウンスが遅れて申し訳ありませんが皆様の参加をお待ちしています。

三好博之

Speaker
Bakhadyr Khoussainov 氏(University of Auckland)

Title
An excursion to computable structures

Date
2013年10月23日(水) 14:00--15:00

Place
万有館3階セミナー室

Abstract
In this talk we introduce the concept of computable structure.
We discuss the history of the subject, present motivation, topics
and questions that have developed the subject over many years.
We explain the role of computability and logic in the study of various
mathematical structures. The talk will be quite informal, non-technical,
and will contain a good amount of examples and explanations.

三好博之