[logic-ml] Fwd: 松山 TGSA セミナーのお知らせ(12月26日)

Hiroshi Fujita fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp
Mon Dec 19 13:01:40 JST 2016

Logic-MLの皆さま、

今月26日開催の松山TGSAセミナーのお知らせを転送いたします。

藤田 博司(愛媛大学大学院理工学研究科)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	松山 TGSA セミナーのお知らせ(12月26日)
Date: 	Sat, 17 Dec 2016 18:29:24 +0000
From: 	Dmitri SHAKHMATOV <dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp>
To: 	fujita.hiroshi.mh at ehime-u.ac.jp
CC: 	dmitri.shakhmatov at dmitri.math.sci.ehime-u.ac.jp

皆様、

「Matsuyama Seminar on Topology, Geometry, Set Theory and their
Applications」(松山TGSAセミナー)のお知らせです。

*****

第27回のセミナー

日時: 2016年12月26日(月) 16:45〜17:45

場所: 愛媛大学理学部2号館2階,大演習室 (201号室)

講演者: Franklin D. Tall (University of Toronto, Canada)

題目: Definable versions of Menger's conjecture

概要: A topological space is Menger if, given a countable sequence of
open covers, there is a finite selection from each of them, so
that the union of the selections is a cover. The Menger property
lies strictly between sigma-compactness and Lindelofness. In 1925
Hurewicz conjectured that Menger was equivalent to sigma-compact
in metrizable spaces. This was refuted by Chaber and Pol in 2002.
However, for spaces which are in some sense ``definable", the
situation is less clear. Our principal result (joint with S.
Todorcevic and S. Tokgoz) is that Hurewicz' Conjecture for
projective sets of reals is equiconsistent with an inaccessible
cardinal. In general topological spaces, the situation is more
complicated, but we have a variety of similar results for
co-analytic spaces, i.e. spaces having Cech-Stone remainders which
are continuous images of the space of irrationals.

講演終了後に交流会を予定しています。交流会にご参加いただける方はシ
ャクマトフ<dmitri.shakhmatov at ehime-u.ac.jp>までご一報お願い致します。

以上、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

世話人(五十音順)