[logic-ml] 名古屋ロジックセミナー(10/6)

Takayuki Kihara kihara at i.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 4 14:14:23 JST 2017

皆様

名古屋大学の木原貴行です.

以下の要領で名古屋ロジックセミナーを開催します.多数のご参加をお待ちしております.

名古屋ロジックセミナー
http://www.math.mi.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~kihara/logic-seminar.html

日時:10月6日 (金) 15:30〜
場所:名古屋大学大学院情報学研究科棟 314室

講演者:宮元 忠敏 (南山大学)

題目:  On iterated forcing with side conditions

アブストラクト:
Aspero-Mota introduced an iterated forcing that used symmetric systems
of elementary substructures with the markers. We reproduce it.
Our construction features the following:

1. We stick to a single transitive set universe to form various clubs.
2. We use a pre-forced stationary set to manage amalgamations.
3. We use what we call signed coordinates rather than the markers.

We consider these features by iteratively forcing the following examples.

1. Posets that force what we call fast functions.
2. Posets that kill weak club guessings.

--------

Takayuki Kihara
Graduate School of Informatics, Nagoya University, Japan
Email: kihara at i.nagoya-u.ac.jp