[logic-ml] Nagoya logic seminar

吉信 康夫 yosinobu at math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 22 12:43:33 JST 2019

皆様:

名古屋大学の吉信です。

以下の要領で名古屋ロジックセミナーを開催します。

日時:10月26日(金) 15:30〜
場所:名古屋大学大学院情報学研究科棟2階206室

講演者:宮元 忠敏(南山大学)
タイトル:A note on a countable fast function, its forcing axiom, and a weak tail club guessing
アブストラクト:
The countable fast function poset is strongly sigma-closed but does not
have a usual chain condition.
It forces a closed and cofinal subset of the second uncountable cardinal.

Therefore its forcing axiom that takes care of appropriate number of
dense sets kills a weak tail club guessing.
This weak club guessing is a consequence of a tiny fragment of GCH. We
discuss a consistency of the forcing axiom together with CH.
We use an Aspero-Mota type iterated forcing with countable symmetric
systems of sigma-closed uncountabe elementary substructres
of relevant expanding relational structures on a fixed trasitive set
universe of a large fragment of set theory.
We also dicuss a class of posets that includes this poset and posts with
stronger forms of relevant chain condition.

名古屋ロジックセミナーについてはセミナーのページをごらんください。

http://www.math.mi.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~kihara/logic-seminar.html

多数の方のご参加をお待ちしております。